quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011
Career Opportunity: Legal Counsel
HR is currently looking for a Legal Counsel. Please if you know someone with this profile, ask them to apply online at www.sap.com.br – carreiras - busca rápida - Insert the code: BR 53949775-EN-11-001.
Position: Legal Counsel
Area: Legal Department - Brazil / Global Field Legal
Report: Head of Legal Department - Brazil
Work Place: São Paulo / SP
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
· Contracts: drafting, analysis and negotiation of contract terms and conditions in general, particularly software agreements;
· Legal Counseling to all line of business: close interaction with field sales teams and the Global Legal organization;
· Compliance: execute all policies related to compliance and assure that business is being done with integrity;
· Outside Counseling Management: retain and manage litigation handled by local law firms.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Graduated in Law from top schools in Brazil in the last 3 to 4 years. Other higher degrees are also expected.
· Fluent in English;
· Business, Compliance and Processes oriented
· Good communication skills;
· Conflict and problem solving skills.
· Organized, motivated and with initiative
· Professional experience working in legal departments of a large multinational company and/or a law firm with international clients;
· IT industry knowledge and other legal field of expertise are highly appreciated
· International experience or similar programs is a plus.
Employment Type Professional
Job Location : São Paulo / SP
Internal candidates interested in this position must submit resume in English through the career portal and apply by clicking on EN (English) within 'Start Job Search'. Please select 'Apply directly' and insert position number: BR 53949775-EN-11-001.
External candidates must submit resume in English through the website , under the link career. Position number: BR 53948775-EM-11-002.
Candidates will be informed at all times. No need to follow-up.
If you are interested in either applying or referring someone please send CVs to Jennifer Ferreira (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than January 28th.